Customer must present valid driving licence and passport. Only those persons approved and endorsed on the rental agreement are allowed to drive the vehicle.
Additional driver is free of charge however he must be approved at the time of chek-in.
All rates are in EURO.
Daily rates are for 24 hours from start of rental. If a daily period is exceeded by more than 1-3 hours will be charged as per 1/2 day. More than 3 hours will be charged as per full day.
Weekend rate starts from 12:00 PM on Friday until 10:00 AM on Monday.
Mounth rate is valid for 30 days.
Minimum rental period is 24 hours.
– unlimited mileage.
– third party liability insurance higher level ( T.P.L.), according to the government regulations.
– theft protection ( T.P.).
– collision and damage waiver ( C.D.W.), covers renter’s responsibility for damages of the rented vehlice with the exemptions of:
– damages on the tires not caused by fire or accident;
– driving under influence of alcohol or drugs;
– written statement by police is not presented at the time of check-out;
All the same whether CDW was accepted or not, a charge of 500 euro will be applied, in the event of theft of the car.
We accept credit cards as follows VISA, Eurocard/Mastercard. Cash payment – any convertible currency or the equvalent in Macedonia denars. DEPOSIT and total cost of rental is required at the beginning of the rental.
Skopje capital – free of charge – in worktime.
Skopje airport – free of charge – in worktime.
Any location in macedonia – after speaking with our staff.
Gasoline consumption is payable by the renter. If the vehicle is returned with less fuel then rented, the customer is charged for refilling the tank.
Map, ski rack, and snow chains. All the equipment are free of charge.
In the case when the customer intends to use the rented car abroad MD rent-a-car must be informed previosly. If the customer will drive the car outside of the country he has to notify MD Rent and to pay additional insuranse.